HCC to Go
Get instant access to grades, schedule, holds and more!
- Access the app store from your smartphone or tablet
- Search for: Ellucian GO and Install
- Search for Holyoke Community College
- Sign in with your Online Services username and password
Note: This only works if you have previously logged into Online Services and changed the default password.
Tap the "e" or swipe right for the menu.
Google Apps for HCC
Note: December 8th, 2014: Currently our Google Apps do not work with Apple devices - iPad, iPhone, iTouch, etc. You will have to use the browser on your device to access Gmail, Drive, YouTube, and Google+. Follow this link for detailed instructions on the work-arounds: Accessing Google Apps in a Browser
Alternatively, you can setup mail & calendar using the built in apps on the device by following this link: Mail/Calendar Setup
- Access the app store on your phone or tablet
- Search for and download the following:
- Google Drive
- Google Calendar
- After downloading the apps, if you open Chrome first and login with your HCC e-mail address and password, all other apps should open without a prompt to login again. If you just want to log into Gmail, open the app and login with your HCC e-mail address and password.
- You can now open the Gmail app and it will automatically log you into your HCC e-mail. All other Google Apps will open automatically once you've logged into Chrome first.
Who can help?
HCC Helpdesk: FR 109 or email@example.com or 413-552-2075
Online Programs: MRB 229 or 413-552-2272
MERC - Students Helping Students: firstname.lastname@example.org or check location times here