Over the past 17 years, HCC's Jumpstart Program has helped thousands of people start new careers.
The Jump Start Certificate Program is approved by the Department of Transitional Assistance and the Department of Workforce Development, which provide tuition payments for eligible applicants.
• Nursing Assistant
• Pharmacy Technician
• Early Childhood Worker
To qualify for the Jump Start Certificate Program, you must
• Want to get a full time job immediately after graduation.
• Be receiving TAFDC cash benefits or be eligible for a WIA/ITA voucher.
• Be able to speak, read and write English.
• Have a high school diploma or GED.
• Pass a CORI/SORI check.
• Be committed to attending training, gaining skills, getting a job and improving your life.
Phone: (413) 552-2005
Aimee Funk: email@example.com
Debra Mutch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ken White: email@example.com