XIII. Official Transcripts

As a condition of employment, all Non-unit Professional Staff, Faculty, MCCC Unit Professionals, and Adjunct Faculty must provide official transcripts for all college degrees earned and any professional certifications for licensure. These documents should be sent directly to the Department of Human Resources for placement in the personnel file.  Transcripts are to be requested within the first week of employment.  Photocopies of transcripts are not acceptable.


Holyoke Community College
303 Homestead Ave. Holyoke, MA 01040