Bid 18-01 Snow Plowing
THIS BID HAS BEEN AWARDED
Bid 18-01 Snow Plowing has been awarded to Kent Brothers, LLC in the amount of $80,000.00 for fiscal year 2018.
Holyoke Community College (HCC), an agency of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, seeks proposals for snow plowing according to the specifications below.
Bid 18-01 Snow Plowing
Timeline: RFP Issue Date: Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Submit questions specific to the RFP by: Wednesday, October 18, 2017.
Response to questions will be mailed/emailed by end of business on: Thursday, October 26, 2017.
Proposals due by: Thursday, November 2, 2017, 11 am EST at the desk of Brian Jackson, Business Office, Holyoke Community College
Dates may be revised due to unforeseen circumstances. Every effort will be made to inform respondents of changes to the timeline.
This Request for Response (RFR) has also been distributed electronically using COMMBUYS, the official procurement record system for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. (www.commbuys.com). The project title is Holyoke Community College Snow Plowing and the project number is 18-01. Any correspondence to HCC should include project number, as well as the title. Information submitted in response to this RFQ is subject to the Massachusetts Public Records Law, M.G.L., Chapter 66, Section 10, and to Chapter 4, Section 7, Subsection 26. Any statements in submitted information that are inconsistent with these statutes shall be disregarded. The Commonwealth makes no guarantee that any services will be purchased from any contract resulting from this RFQ.
Inquiries & Questions
Questions about this proposal should be submitted to:
Questions specific to the RFP should be submitted by Wednesday, October 18, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This RFP contains instructions governing the response to be submitted and the material to be included, a description of the services to be provided, and other requirements which must be met by interested parties to be eligible for consideration. All proposals submitted in response to this RFP are subject to all terms and conditions contained in this RFP.
Interested parties must submit a complete and responsive proposal to this RFP by the deadline and received no later than 11 am EST at the desk of Brian Jackson, Holyoke Community College, Business Office, 303 Homestead Avenue, Holyoke, MA 01040, in order to be considered. Incomplete proposals and proposals not prepared in accordance with this RFP will be rejected.
HCC is not responsible for delays occasioned by the U.S. Postal Service, or any other means of delivery employed by the Respondent. Similarly, the HCC is not responsible for, and will not open, any proposal responses that are received later than the deadline date, time and location as put forth in this RFP. Late proposals will be retained in the RFP file, unopened.
Proposals must be submitted in hard copy format, along with all required forms (see page 10 of this document), completed and notarized as indicated.
Delivery Methods: Delivery may be in person, by U.S. Mail, or overnight courier, to:
Holyoke Community College
303 Homestead Avenue
Holyoke MA 01040
CLEARLY MARKED, "Bid on Requisition No. 18-01 enclosed."
Deadline: Proposals must be received by Brian Jackson on or before Thursday, November 2, 2017 EST. No late proposals will be considered.
- Additional Environmentally Preferable Products/Practices
- Business Reference Form
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Contractor Authorized Signatory Listing (notarized)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Prompt Pay Discount (if applicable)
- Commonwealth Terms & Conditions
- Consultant Contractor Mandatory Submission Form (if applicable)
- Holyoke Community College Standard Conditions & Terms for Bidding
- Massachusetts Substitute W-9 Form - Request for Taxpayer Idenitification Number and Certification (DUNS Number)
- Noncollusive Affidavit (notarized)
- Supplier Diversity Program Plan Form #1 and Supplier Diversity Program Plan #2
- Authorization for Electronic Payment (EFT) (if applicable)
- Operational Services Division - RFR-Required Specifications
- Operational Services Division - RFR-Required Specifications for Information Technology
- Operational Services Division - RFR-Other Specifications (form used for Access to Security-Senstitive Information)
Forms to be completed if contract is awarded