The Resource Development Office is the centralized clearinghouse and source of support for grant activity throughout the Holyoke Community College campus.
About our Office
The Resource Development Office exists to:
- Support the mission and vision of Holyoke Community College through the creation of innovative projects and partnerships that are funded by external grant-funding agencies.
- Write and process proposals for the college and HCC Foundation.
- Coordinate and support grant writing efforts initiated by faculty and staff.
- Identify grant opportunities.
- Track grant activity and regularly report to the President and Vice Presidents.
- Coordinate partnership proposals with other higher education institutions, school districts, community-based organizations, and other entities.
- Track reporting requirements and provide support as necessary.
- Ensure quality and prevent misrepresentation to funders.
- Act as the Authorized Organizational Representative (AOR) for all online submissions of grants through Grants.gov and other web-based portals.
- Communicate professional development opportunities for faculty and staff offered by grant-funding agencies.
In the Works...
- Links to external resources and funding agencies
- Announcement s of professional development opportunities
- Descriptions of grant-funded projects at HCC
- Annual report of Resource Development activity
Hours & Location
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Resource Development Office is located in Kittredge Center 201.