If you are looking to transfer to Western New England University please click on the major to review the requirements and these program sheets will assist you in possible course selection. Please remember that program and course requriements may cahnge without notice. These are to be use only as guides and are not official agreements.
Students enrolled in the following programs are eligible for Joint Admissions with Western New England University:
Pre-Pharmacy Requirments for entery into the Doctor of Pharmacy Program.
These are the following steps to apply to Western New England University:
For students participating in Joint Admissions:
Joint Admissions is a program that allows you to automatically transfer to Western New England University after earning your associate's degree from Holyoke Community College. Minimum Grade Point Average needed is a 2.3.
1. Complete the Intent to Enroll form (application fee is waived)
2. Request official transcripts from all colleges attended
3. Request High School transcripts
4. Request that an official transcript be sent after your final semester at HCC
5. Standardized test scores SAT or ACT will be waived for students who have earned at least 24 semester hours.