STRIVE Mentor Club
The STRIVE Mentor Club is an organization for newly accepted STRIVE students that uses the power of mentorship and mutual support to help ease the transition into college life, foster academic success, and support personal development and leadership necessary for student persistence and graduation.
- Help provide direction, guidance, and support in times of question or difficulty
- Provide a safe and supportive space to communicate their needs and concerns
- Create opportunities for problem solving to address challenges
- Help students identify and clarify their academic direction and educational goals
- Help students learn about campus and community resources
- Affirm a sense of community and belonging
Advisor: Denise Roy
Location: DON 209
Meeting time: The Strive Mentor Club meets every Monday, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. in DON 168.