Holyoke Community College intentionally cultivates a foundation for college success. The college community is committed to helping new students:
• successfully transition to college;
• access resources and support services;
• explore and identify academic, career, and personal goals;
• understand academic expectations and apply strategies for academic success; and
• enhance core competencies: critical thinking, quantitative reasoning, information literacy, effective communication, and knowledge of diversity.