Earning your associate degree online with HCC makes sense: you'll save money and you'll get an outstanding education.
Depending on where you are in your college career, you can save thousands of dollars by earning credits at HCC.
Transferring HCC credits to your home college/university is a simple and straightforward process:
Take advantage of HCC's partnerships with four-year colleges and universities. Regardless of the format you chose to complete your Associate's Degree (online or on-campus), HCC makes it easy to transfer your credits into an online bachelor's program and continue your education.
Below you'll find information about our online partners and their degree programs.
- Bay Path: Bay Path's Accelerated Degrees for Adult Women program offers a wealth of online degree options, a career-focused curriculum, and 24/7 support for motivated learners.
- Charter Oak: HCC Major: American Studies, Business Administration Transfer, General Integrated Studies, Liberal Arts and Science, Paralegal Studies, Psychology, or Sociology.
- Excelsior College: If you are looking to build on your Holyoke Community College education and earn a bachelor's degree, master's degree, or certificate, take a look at Excelsior College. Excelsior's partnership with HCC provides graduates like you with a clear path to your bachelor's degree. You may just be a few courses away from a degree or certificate.
- Framingham State: Framingham State University's online Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies degree offers great flexibility for the student who wishes to pursue either a broad spectrum of course work among a number of disciplines or an individualized course of study.
- UMass Online: HCC majors in Business Administration Transfer, General Integrated Studies, Liberal Arts & Science, and other concentrations can choose from a wealth of online bachelor's degree options through UMass Online.
- Western New England University: Take your Associate Degree to the next level at Westfield State University. Complete your Bachelor's Degree online, on your time, with a nationally recognized bachelor's degree completion program. Westfield State is ranked fourth in the nation for online bachelor's degree completion programs by US News & World Report, and offers programs in business, sociology, criminal justice, liberal studies, history, and psychology.
- Northeastern University College of Professional Studies: Northeastern University College of Professional Studies welcomes students with transfer credits from regionally and programmatically accredited institutions. CPS works closely with many community colleges to help create a road map of the transfer process for students. Our programs are designed to enable a seamless transfer of credits into a baccalaureate degree program.
- New England College of Business & Finance: The New England College of Business & Finance has used its vast experience and created online programs that will allow students to become highly qualified leaders in business. Students will have the skills and knowledge that are in demand in today's work force.
- Southern New Hampshire University: Considering transferring to Southern New Hampshire University? Holyoke Community College and Southern New Hampshire University have created several articulation agreements to smooth the transfer process.
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth: UMass Dartmouth's Liberal Arts program offers a fully online degree completion program to students who wish to earn a multidisciplinary degree. Students who complete the program receive a Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts.