Medical Assistant Training
Get the skills you need to launch a new career as a medical assistant!
This grant-subsidized 11-month certificate program also offers tutoring, advising, financial supports, contextualized English and math, and a hands-on apprenticeship program.
Register today; seats are limited!
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Computer-literate (80% of this program is online)
- High school diploma, GED, or HiSET
- Currently receiving SNAP, Department of Transitional Assistance support, MassHealth, WIC, childcare voucher, housing subsidy, TANF/TFDC
- Experience as a healthcare worker (i.e., PCA, CNA, or HHA)
- Valid driver's license
For disability accommodation, please contact HCC's Office for Students with Disabilites & Deaf Services at 413.552.2852, or the Greenfield Community College coordinator of disability services at 413.775.1812.
This project is funded by a Learn to Earn Initiative FY '18 appropriation grant through the Massachusetts Executive Office of Labor & Workforce Development, and is administered by the Commonwealth Corporation.
Print a program flyer