Transfer Schools Course Guides

The following schools have established course equivalencies with Holyoke Community College courses that match those at the four year school. 

The most accurate way to find out if your courses will transfer is to make an appointment with the transfer admissions staff at the school you where you would like to enroll. Take a an unofficial transcript, and ask them to look it over. They may give you an unofficial credit evaluation only. You will still need to send official HCC transcripts when you apply in order to get transfer credit for your courses.

Schools will typically award transfer credit for courses with a C grade or higher that is part of the colleges general education or program requirments. These links are for guide purposes only, and the transferrabilty of these courses may change without notice.

Babson College

Bridgewater State University

Fitchburg State University 

Framingham University 

Keene State College

Northeastern University 

Pace University 

Salem State University 

University of Hawaii Hilo

University of Massachusetts Dartmouth

University of Massachusetts Lowell

University of Maine

University of Vermont



Holyoke Community College
303 Homestead Ave. Holyoke, MA 01040