STEM Scholarship - Apply Now!
If you are enrolled full-time in chemistry, engineering, mathematics, physics, or another STEM discipline at HCC, you may be eligible for a National Science Foundation Scholarship. Known as an NSF-S-STEM scholarship, it provides up to $5,200 per year, and can be renewed provided students maintain grades and other criteria. Unlike other HCC Scholarships, for which applications are submitted starting in February, applications for this scholarship are being accepted now. You can find all the information here.
2016-17 Holyoke Community College Scholarship Process Begins Monday, February 1, 2016
The HCC Foundation has over $200,000 in scholarships available for new, current and transferring students. One of them could be you! You must be enrolled at HCC or have been accepted for the upcoming academic year in order to be eligible for all HCC scholarships.
Applying Is Easy -
- If you are a current HCC student, you must set up an account using your HCC e-mail address and a unique password.
- However, fall applicants will need to use their personal e-mail address (the "preferred email" you included on your HCC application). If you have not yet applied or plan on readmitting to the college, you may do so here or contact the admissions office at (413) 552-2321.
- Fill out one simple and secure general scholarship application.
- The system will match you with scholarships for which you may be eligible based on the information you provide in your application.
- There may be additional scholarships for which you are eligible by answering a few supplemental questions.
Documents you will need to complete your application -
- Be sure to file the most recent Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. After you complete your FAFSA, you will receive a link to access your SAR (Student Aid Report) within 5 business days of filing.
- If you aren't filing a FAFSA, make sure you have a copy of the first two pages of your most recent tax return.
- Be aware that you will need to write a personal essay, provide a reference, and provide financial information.
- If you are not a current HCC student, you will need to provide your most recent transcript, HiSET or GED, or Home Schooled documentation.
- Scanners are available in DON 142 and DON 144 for students who do not have access to scanners to submit supporting documents.
For information about scholarships, please contact the Scholarship Office at (413) 552-2182 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
It is the policy of Holyoke Community College not to discriminate on the basis of sex, creed, color, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.