2014-15 Holyoke Community College Scholarships
Deadline to submit application: DEADLINE HAS PASSED
Notification of awards: Third week in April
Scholarship awards reception: May 22, 2014
The HCC Foundation has over $200,000 in scholarships available for new, current and transferring students. One of them could be you!
You must be enrolled at HCC or have been accepted for the upcoming academic year in order to be eligible for all HCC scholarships. The HCC Foundation will be responsible for obtaining academic records for currently enrolled HCC students. If you are not a current HCC student, you will need to provide your most recent transcript, GED, or Home Schooled documentation.
Applying Is Easy - DEADLINE HAS PASSED
- Be sure to file the most recent FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online at www.fafsa.gov. After you complete your FAFSA, you will receive a link to access your SAR (Student Aid Report) within 5 business days of filing.
- If you aren't filing a FAFSA, make sure you have a copy of the first two pages of your most recent tax return.
- Be aware that you will need to write a personal essay, provide a reference letter and provide financial information.
- If you are a current HCC student, you must set up an account using your HCC e-mail address and a unique password.
- However, Fall 2014 applicants will need to use their personal e-mail address (the one you included on your HCC application as the "preferred e-mail). If you haven't yet applied or plan on readmitting to the college, you may contact the admissions office at (413)-552-2321.
If you run into trouble and would like to speak to someone about the HCC Foundation scholarship application process, please contact Scholarship Help at (413) 552-2182 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. or email email@example.com.
It is the policy of Holyoke Community College not to discriminate on the basis of sex, creed, color, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.