Culinary Lunch Series
Join us for a delectable lunch by the canal, prepared by top chefs and HCC culinary arts students!
This year, funds raised from the every-Wednesday lunch series will go to the President's Emergency Fund to help students who are experiencing food or housing insecurity.
RSVP online to reserve seating: hcc.edu/lunch-feb12
Menu for Feb. 12: "Via España"
- Rustic Spanish-style bread and assorted olives
- Vegan Paella: Assorted vegetables, artichokes, peppers, onions, garlic
- Fresh Cod Fillet: Poached in a fish and white wine broth, smoked paprika, and garlic topped with toasted almonds, parsley leaves, and sliced plum tomatoes
- Cocido Maragato: Braised beef, chicken, and pork with cabbage and chorizo, dumpling garnish
- Spanish Lima Beans: Garlic, cumin, Spanish paprika, and spring onions
- Churros with hot chocolate
- Lemon olive oil cake