HCC MGM Culinary Arts Institute
Cutting Edge Resources & Features
- Expand academic resources to develop and offer a new associate degree in culinary arts, and increased workforce training opportunities.
- The Center will offer collaborative workspaces for use by groups or individuals who want to expand their business ideas in the hospitality and culinary industry.
- A production kitchen with video monitoring to allow those in the dining room to watch how the food is prepared and to view cooking demonstrations.
- A farm-to-table incubator space, a food truck ideas laboratory, and small food fair competitions are just a few of the opportunities that will be available at the new center.
- Demonstration kitchen to host a celebrity chef's series and small events.
To make an investment in the HCC MGM Center for Culinary Arts, please contact the Holyoke Community College Foundation at 413.552.2182 or firstname.lastname@example.org.