Depending on where you are in your college career, you can save thousands of dollars by earning credits at HCC.
Transferring HCC credits to your home college/university is a simple and straightforward process:
- Identify the online course you're interested in taking
- Meet with your academic advisor and receive approval from your home college/university
- Take the course
- Pass the course
- Have a transcript sent to your college/university
earn your bachelor's degree online
Take advantage of HCC's partnerships with four-year colleges and universities. Regardless of how you choose to complete your associate degree (whether online or on-campus), HCC makes it easy to transfer your credits into an online bachelor's program and continue your education.
Below you'll find information about our online partners and their degree programs.
- Bay Path: Bay Path's Accelerated Degrees for Adult Women program offers a wealth of online degree options, a career-focused curriculum, and 24/7 support for motivated learners.
- Charter Oak: American Studies, Business Administration Transfer, General Integrated Studies, Liberal Arts and Science, Paralegal Studies, Psychology, or Sociology.
- Excelsior College: If you are looking to build on your Holyoke Community College education and earn a bachelor's degree, master's degree, or certificate, take a look at Excelsior College. Excelsior's partnership with HCC provides graduates with a clear path to your bachelor's degree. You may be just a few courses away from a degree or certificate!
- Framingham State: Framingham State University's online Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies degree offers great flexibility for the student who wishes to pursue either a broad spectrum of coursework among a number of disciplines or an individualized course of study.
- UMass Online: HCC majors in Business Administration Transfer, General Integrated Studies, Liberal Arts & Science, and other concentrations can choose from a wealth of online bachelor's degree options through UMass Online.
- Western New England University: Take your Associate Degree to the next level at Westfield State University. Complete your Bachelor's Degree online, on your time, with a nationally recognized bachelor's degree completion program. Westfield State is ranked fourth in the nation for online bachelor's degree completion programs by US News & World Report, and offers programs in business, sociology, criminal justice, liberal studies, history, and psychology.
- Northeastern University College of Professional Studies: Northeastern University College of Professional Studies welcomes students with transfer credits from regionally and programmatically accredited institutions. CPS works closely with many community colleges to help create a road map of the transfer process for students. Our programs are designed to enable a seamless transfer of credits into a baccalaureate degree program.
- New England College of Business & Finance: The New England College of Business & Finance offers online programs that will allow students to become highly qualified leaders in business. Students will have the skills and knowledge that are in demand in today's work force.
- Southern New Hampshire University: Considering transferring to Southern New Hampshire University? Holyoke Community College and Southern New Hampshire University have created several articulation agreements to smooth the transfer process.
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth: UMass Dartmouth's Liberal Arts program offers a fully online degree completion program to students who wish to earn a multidisciplinary degree. Students who complete the program receive a Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts.