Thrive is a one-stop financial success center that offers an array of free services for students and community members who need help managing their finances.
what we do
- Free and confidential applications for SNAP (food assistance) and MassHealth
- Financial coaching and budget planning
- Help establishing or fixing credit
- Referrals to on-campus resources including the food pantry and Career Closet
- Referrals to community resources such as housing, Community Legal Aid, and VITA (free tax prep)
we understand that life can get complicated!
Are you dealing with homelessness or legal issues? Are you struggling with food insecurity? Do you think you qualify for SNAP or MassHealth benefits? Need help balancing your budget? Have questions about managing your credit?
We will help you create a plan that will get you closer to achieving your goals and building a more stable future.
contact us today
Making your appointment to sign up for the many services we offer at Thrive is easy.
|Monday||8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (walk-ins welcome)|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday are appointment-only. Walk-ins are welcome on Wednesdays.
Stop by Frost 233 during our hours of operation or: