Looking for a career that is exciting and in high demand? Want to be challenged and inspired?
HCC's nursing programs prepare professionals to care for people in all aspects of health. Students learn in the state-of-the-art Center for Health Education's multimedia-equipped classrooms and high-fidelity simulation labs. Our faculty members are skilled practitioners, teachers, and mentors who are dedicated to your success. Our community-centered approach combines liberal and technical education both within the college and in hands-on practicums at regional healthcare facilities.
View HCC's approval and accreditation information.
To view admissions requirements, please explore our admission policies and requirements.
Please note: The application deadline is February 1.
- Applications are available online for prospective students.
- Applicants may apply for admission into one or more options, but will only be considered for the options they have applied for.
- The completed application, all supplemental documents (including attendance at a mandatory nursing information session), PAX/NACE exams, and health service records must be submitted and postmarked or received by the admissions office by February 1 of the year in which you plan to enter the program.
- Admission requirements must be completed by the February 1 deadline for all new applicants and all those who may be applying for readmission into the ASN and PN programs.
- Your application will be reviewed for acceptance once your application file is complete.
- All students must meet the admission policies and requirements as published and current at the time the student is applying.
- Acceptance to the ASN and PN programs is competitive, and space is limited in both programs.