- Skills Commons is the official repository of all deliverables from the US Department of Labor (DOL)'s Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training (TAACCCT) Grant Program. This program has thus far made grants to nearly 800 community and technical colleges nationwide.
- You can browse the content by industry, grant project, material type, or credential type.
- DOL set an open licensing policy for all grantees and requires them to release all content produced through the TAACCCT grant under a CC BY license.
- This license allows you to distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon the original work, even commercially, as long as you credit the author for the original creation.
- Mine 1725 Minding Economics by Tracy Dearinger @Northern Wyoming Community College District is licensed under CC BY.
Source: "Skills Commons" by Open Washington: Open Educational Resources Network is licensed under CC BY 4.0