BUILD Research Competition 2016-2017
The Holyoke Community College Library is pleased to announce the 7th annual BUILD Research Competition. The purpose of BUILD is to encourage and support student research using library resources. The competition rewards students who show exceptional skill and creativity in the application of library resources to a research project.
- First Place - $250
- Second Place - $100
- All students enrolled at Holyoke Community College are encouraged to submit research papers/projects.
- Both individuals and teams may submit papers/projects. (Prize will be divided among team members.)
- Papers/projects submitted must be the result of work completed for a credit course at HCC during the following semesters: Summer 2016, Fall 2016, Winter 2017, and Spring 2017.
- Research papers/projects must be endorsed by the faculty member responsible for the course.
- Individuals or teams must agree that the winning paper/project will become the physical property of the HCC Library and Archives.
Image by Petr Kratochvil.