Returning Library Materials
It's time to return items to the library!
Are your library items overdue?
- Overdue Chromebooks and hotspots are disabled
- Academic blocks are placed on all accounts with unreturned overdue materials. Blocks will be lifted when these items are returned.
Do you have materials to return?
Refer to the library hours on the left side of the library homepage for times to return library technology.
- If you are only returning books, use the blue book drop found outside the library on the patio between the Donahue and Frost buildings. This can be done anytime.
- If you are returning Chromebooks, hotspots, and calculators, go to H parking Lot. Library staff will give you instructions at the library delivery door in the back of the lot.
Masks & Social Distancing
The following guidelines are required when returning your item(s):
- Facial covering/masks must be worn.
- Maintain social distancing (6 feet from other people). Lines will be painted outside the delivery door. Tables will divide you from HCC staff.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please have someone else return your items for you. Further information about COVID-19 can be found using this link.
- The staff member on duty will explain the process to you on arrival. Follow all instructions.
If for any reason you are unable to come to campus to return these items, please fill out this form and a staff member will get back to you.
It is an honor to serve you. We wish you the best, and please stay safe.