Returning Library Materials
It's time to return items to the library!
Are your library items overdue?
- Overdue Chromebooks and hotspots are disabled
- Academic blocks are placed on all accounts with unreturned overdue materials. Blocks will be lifted when these items are returned.
Do you have materials to return?
The library is open for returns. Check our library hours to plan your visit.
- If you are only returning books, use the blue book drop found outside the library on the patio between the Donahue and Frost buildings. You can do this anytime.
- If you are returning Chromebooks, laptops, hotspots, and/or calculators, please come into the library through the Donahue building. Please make sure that all pieces and accessories are included at the time of return. We cannot accept items that are missing pieces.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please have someone else return your items for you.
Unable to make it to campus?
If you are experiencing hardship, and you are unable to come to campus to return these items, please fill out this form and a staff member will get back to you.
If you have questions about textbook rental returns, please contact the HCC bookstore. We are unable to help with these questions.
It is an honor to serve you. We wish you the best, and please stay safe.