Returning Library Materials
It's time to return items to the library!
All items checked out during Spring semester were due on May 22. If you are registered for summer classes or programs that start in May or June, that deadline has been extended. You should have received an email with your new due date. If you are not registered for those classes or programs, we ask that you return these items so that other students will have access to them. Please note that:
- Overdue Chromebooks and hotspots that were not returned by May 22 were disabled on May 23
- Academic blocks were placed on all accounts with unreturned overdue materials. Blocks will be lifted when these items are returned.
The library will be open for returns the week of May 26-29 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- If you are only returning books, use the blue book drop found outside the library on the patio between the Donahue and Frost buildings.
- If you are returning Chromebooks, hotspots, and calculators, go to H parking Lot. Library staff will give you instructions at the library delivery door in the back of the lot.
Masks & Social Distancing
The following guidelines are required when returning your item(s):
- Facial covering/masks must be worn.
- Maintain social distancing (6 feet from other people). Lines will be painted outside the delivery door. Tables will divide you from HCC staff.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please have someone else return your items for you. Further information about COVID-19 can be found using this link.
- The staff member on duty will explain the process to you on arrival. Follow all instructions.
If for any reason you are unable to come to campus to return these items, please fill out this form and a staff member will get back to you.
It was an honor to serve you this semester. We wish you the best, and please stay safe.