Returning Library Materials
It's time to return items to the library!
Are your library items overdue?
- Overdue Chromebooks and hotspots are disabled
- Academic blocks are placed on all accounts with unreturned overdue materials. Blocks will be lifted when these items are returned.
Do you have materials to return?
The library is open for returns. Check our library hours to plan your visit.
- If you are only returning books, use the blue book drop found outside the library on the patio between the Donahue and Frost buildings. You can do this anytime.
- If you are returning Chromebooks, laptops, hotspots, calculators, and/or math kits, go to H parking lot and to the library delivery door in the back of the lot. You may also come into the library through the Donahue building. Please make sure that all pieces and accessories are included at the time of return. We can not accept items that are missing pieces.
Masks & Social Distancing
The following guidelines are required when returning your item(s):
- Facial covering/masks must be worn.
- Maintain social distancing (6 feet from other people).
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please have someone else return your items for you. Further information about COVID-19 can be found using this link.
- The staff member on duty will explain the process to you on arrival. Follow all instructions.
Unable to make it to campus?
If you are experiencing hardship, and you are unable to come to campus to return these items, please fill out this form and a staff member will get back to you.
If you have questions about textbook rental returns, please contact the HCC bookstore. We are unable to help with these questions.
It is an honor to serve you. We wish you the best, and please stay safe.