News, Events & Media
HCC News Ticker
- Holyoke Community College holds first fall graduate reception Fall Graduates Honored
- United Way, HCC team up to open new food pantry in Holyoke Food for All
- Holyoke Community College raises funds for Latinx scholarships Latinx Scholarships
- Holyoke Community College celebrates Latinx heritage with fiesta Latinx Fiesta
- A path that began with his grandmother: A conversation with President George Timmons A President’s Path
- Holyoke Community College’s new president receives warm reception A Warm Welcome
- HCC culinary arts professor Warren Leigh named Educator of the Year Top Chef
What's going on at HCC? What's the latest news? Who's making it? Where is it happening? You'll find all the answers right here
The HCC Marketing & Communications Department operates its own news bureau and regularly publishes stories on the college website about programs and people at HCC.
Looking for links to past stories about HCC that have appeared in the media? You'll find them here.
HCC has many amazing students, teachers, staff, and alumni and we often feature them here in our spotlight profiles.
Here you'll find PDF versions of all HCC's printed publications: registration booklets, non-credit course bulletins, student handbooks, college catalogs, annual security reports and alumni magazines.
If you're looking for information about the college, want to talk to a teacher or campus official or need a photograph to go with a story you're working on, give us a call or send an email.