Adult Learning Center
The HCC Adult Learning Center is a free, intensive, evening high school equivalency preparation program that offers classes September through June.
- Level 1 - Provides math, reading and writing academic support for students at a foundational level
- Level 2 - Provides math, reading, writing, science and social studies academic support for students at an intermediate level
- Level 3 - Provides comprehensive instruction in math, reading, writing, science and social studies academic support for students at an advanced level
- Focus on Math - Provides intensive math support. Recommended for students needing assistance with only math, or for students who have passed all areas of the HiSET exam except math
Free Services Offered
- In-class tutoring
- Career and academic counseling
- Referrals to partnering agencies
- Transition to College support services
- Field trips and special "elective" courses
Schedule & Location
We are located at the Picknelly Adult & Family Education Center on the upper floors of the Holyoke Transportation Center in downtown Holyoke.
206 Maple Street
Holyoke, MA 01040
Transportation & Parking
All Holyoke buses go to the Transportation Center located below the PAFEC. There is also garage parking and metered street parking nearby. A fee is charged until 5 p.m.