Refund Options

Holyoke Community College has partnered with BankMobile to deliver your refunds! Visit BankMobile to learn all about your refund choices.

what kind of money you might receive

The most common type of money BankMobile disburses to students are funds left over from financial aid awards, loans, or grants after tuition has been paid. Students receiving these funds have usually requested this additional support to help with books and living expenses.

Other types of money may include reimbursement for tuition overpayment or a dropped class. BankMobile uses the term "refund," but HCC may have another name for these funds, such as a disbursement, residual, or a stipend.

To get easy answers any time, use our online FAQ database.