Holyoke Community College has partnered with BankMobile to deliver your refunds!
Be on the lookout for your Personal Code. Once it arrives, simply follow these steps to make your refund preference selection:
- Visit refundselection.com.
- Enter your Personal Code.
- Select how you want your money delivered.
Your options for receiving your refunds are:
- Deposit to an Existing Account. Money is transferred to an existing account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1-2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Checking Account. If you open a BankMobile Vibe checking account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.
The most common type of money BankMobile disburses to students are funds left over from financial aid awards, loans, or grants after tuition has been paid. Students receiving these funds have usually requested this additional support to help with books and living expenses.
Other types of money may include reimbursement for tuition overpayment or a dropped class. BankMobile uses the term "refund," but HCC may have another name for these funds, such as a disbursement, residual, or a stipend.
There are multiple ways you can get a code.
- Mail: Your code will be sent to the address you have on file with HCC. Look out for the green envelope!
- Email: BankMobile will send you an email with your code.
- On Demand: Visit refundselection.com and click on the "Need A Code?" link.
You may use any personal code assigned to you to make your refund preference selection.
Delivery of refund money is a multi-step process. First, HCC draws funds from the respective loan and/or grant provider and applies it to your student account. Once this information is verified, it is sent to BankMobile. Once the specific refund information is received, it is processed and disbursed according to your selection.
Yes. Just log in to refundselection.com and select "Refund Preferences" from the "Refunds" menu. Once on the page, make your new selection and click the "Update Preference" button to complete the process. Be aware that your new selection will only affect future money you receive from HCC.
BankMobile will send you an email to the address you entered during setup, or you can view the status of your refund online at refundselection.com. You can also sign up for mobile alerts*. An alert will be sent each time the status of your refund changes. These alerts are sent real-time to provide you with the most up-to-the-minute information regarding your refunds. To sign up, select "Mobile Alerts" from the "User Profile" menu.
*Message and data rates may apply. Please see your provider for details.
Design exclusively with students in mind, BankMobile Vibe is a checking account that offers the power to bank anywhere, any time. Plus there's no monthly fee for students*! If you select the BankMobile Vibe account as your refund choice, you will receive a temporary virtual Debit Mastercard to use until your physical card arrives in the mail. Identity Verification is required to open up a BankMobile Vibe account online via BankMobile's Customer Identification Program. You can be ready by having handy one of the following:
- Government-issued photo ID (non-expired)
- Signed social security card
- State-issued ID or passport
January 14 – February 1
|Monday – Thursday||8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|