El Centro aspires to provide a Hispanic thriving learning community to meet the needs of Latinx and Spanish speaking students, where they can receive culturally responsive guidance and support essential to achieve academic success, advancement, and a sense of belonging.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) services for students and their families
- Academic advising and one-on-one support
- Holistic wraparound support services
- FAFSA application support and Financial Literacy
- Cultural events and celebration
- Support towards graduation, transfer or career
GET IN TOUCH
Location: Campus Center (CC) building, Room 248
We are open for drop in service or appointments.
Students: Click here to connect with El Centro.
Staff: Click here to refer a student to El Centro.
Student Financial Services Clerk
Sr. Community Outreach Counselor