DID YOU KNOW?
- You have to log in to your HCC email first in order to set the password for the rest of your accounts
- Your username and password for campus computers, campus wireless, Password Manager, HCC email, Moodle, Navigate and RAVE are the same
- Online Services is not connected to the others, and needs to be set up separately
Instructions for logging in, campus wireless setup, Google Apps, Office, and Zoom are all located below.
Please note: This does NOT change your Online Services password
Log in here if you need to look for messages that might have been caught by HCC's spam filter. Use your HCC email credentials.
HCC's mobile app can be used to register for classes, add/drop, view your schedule and account info, and access Gmail, Moodle, and DegreeWorks. Download the app using the links below, then login using your HCC email login. Important note: to log into DegreeWorks through the app, use your Onlines Services User ID and Pin. (i.e. Student ID # and password that you created.) As long as you stay logged into the app, you will not need to do that again! Questions? Contact the HCC Help Desk!
We are pleased to announce that all current Students, Staff and Faculty have access to FREE Microsoft Office products for your home and personal devices*!
Office 365 - this is the online version of Office 2016. This can be used anywhere with an Internet connection and allows sharing of files, collaboration, saving to the cloud with OneDrive, etc.
This is also a downloadable version that can be installed on up to 5 personal devices (Laptop, Desktop, Tablet, Phone, etc.)
VERY IMPORTANT (Staff/Faculty) - Please do not install Office 2016 on your HCC issued computer without assistance from the Helpdesk. If not done properly, certain programs could lose data, mainly Access and Outlook.
To access these products, go to the HCC Microsoft Portal and login with your full HCC Email address and password.
*Please note: these products are for current Staff & Faculty. If employment should end, the products will no longer be available. For Students, you will have access to these products for up to 1 year after graduation.
All HCC Staff and Students have access to a Zoom account.
- Once you've downloaded the Zoom application to your device, select the Sign In option and look for Sign in with SSO
- Enter hcc-edu for Company Domain
- Login with your HCC Account Username and Password
- Here is a user guide on how to join meetings
- You can also access our Zoom page directly here
NOTE: Starting in November, Zoom will be requiring updates be installed before starting meetings. Now is a good time to get into the habit of updating your Zoom client.