Looking for a career that is exciting and in high demand? Want to be challenged and inspired?
Click the button below to explore our nursing programs, and learn how to apply!
HCC's nursing programs prepare professionals to care for people in all aspects of health. Students learn in the state-of-the-art Center for Health Education's multimedia-equipped classrooms and high-fidelity simulation labs. Our faculty members are skilled practitioners, teachers, and mentors who are dedicated to your success. Our community-centered approach combines liberal and technical education both within the college and in hands-on practicums at regional healthcare facilities.
View HCC's approval and accreditation information.
we've got your back
Nursing students at HCC find support and help at every turn.
- Career & Transfer Fairs: Throughout the academic year, students have the opportunity to learn about different career opportunities and transfer partnerships with four-year schools.
- Clinical Lab Remediation: Faculty work with students to remediate learned skills to help you succeed in a clinical setting.
- Individualized Advising: Students are encouraged to schedule meetings with your assigned nursing faculty advisor to check in about your progress, deepen your understanding of the material, and talk about next steps for your nursing career.
- One-on-One Meetings with Faculty: Students have access to faculty to brainstorm solutions to personal and academic challenges and get connected to appropriate resources.
- Mediated Learning: Nursing students have the opportunity to work with nursing faculty and fellow students outside of class and lecture. You'll engage in meaningful discussions, develop a deeper understanding of the course material, and apply your understanding in meaningful ways.
- Nursing Resource Coordinator: The nursing department has a Nursing Resource Coordinator who provides advising for organization, study prep, test prep, accessing HCC resources, and more! Schedule a time to meet with Stephanie Marcotte today.
- Open Lab: Open lab is offered by the skills lab coordinator for nursing students to practice learned skills.
- Open Simulation: Open lab is offered by the simulation specialist for nursing students to refine and master basic to complex nursing skills.