Itsy Bitsy Child Watch
Free child watch for all HCC students!
If you are an HCC student and a parent with a child between 3 months and 12 years, Itsy Bitsy Child Watch is for you! This FREE child watch service can be accessed by registering below. We offer a safe, fun space for children while student-parents are on campus for a short time - typically 2-3 hours, the duration of most courses. Even if you don't think you need this occasional service right now, please register, so if the need arises, you'll be able to have your child join us.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click here to create a Brightwheel account
- Complete the Student-Parent Interest form
- Complete the enrollment process on Brightwheel to register each of your children. There will be several forms including Registration, Child History, First Aid Permission, Medication Consent, Immunization Records, and Parent Handbook Agreement
That's it! Don't forget to read our Parent Handbook to learn more about us!
By appointment only
Please complete this Google Form to indicate your desired schedule.
This does not secure a spot for your child, but will let us know what your need is. You will be contacted when your child's Brightwheel enrollment is complete and their schedule is confirmed. You can set up a consistent schedule that aligns with your on-campus courses or email/call to request as-needed care when your regular childcare falls through.
- Space is limited to 10 children at any time.
- We have only two cribs available, so do check with us if that is a need you have.
- We do not provide full time care or schooling
- We cannot accept children who are ill
- We cannot guarantee we will have staff available for last minute appointments
Child Watch is located in Marieb 130. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413-552-2487 to schedule a visit.
Who we are
Child Watch is approved by the Department of Early Education and Care. All staff work under the supervision of the director and assistant director, undergo a background check, and are fingerprinted prior to spending time with children.