Ask a Librarian
- By phone. Phone the Circulation Desk. The phone number is 413.552.2372.
- Text us a question at 413.282.8552 We respond to text messages at least once a day when the library is open. Although you can ask any question, the service works best for simple, quick questions. If you have a more in depth question, please call us at 413.552.2372 or use the for below with your question.
- Request a 30-45 minute individual research consultation. Schedule an appointment by contacting the Reference Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are available to zoom -- just be in touch to setup a time.
- Send your question now to HCC's online reference service Ask the Librarian (we'll reply within a business day)
The main library phone number is 413.552.2372. To contact specific library staff members, consult the Library Staff Directory.