Professors occasionally place articles, books, DVDs, CDs and other material on reserve for class use. These materials are available at the circulation desk. Students requesting material on reserve must have an HCC ID card and be currently attending HCC.
Visit the course reserves page by clicking on Search Course Reserves.
- Ask for the item by course number at the circulation desk.
- Reserve materials have different loan periods. A majority of the reserve collection are two hour loans which require use inside the library. You may scan or photocopy needed pages.
- One reserve item at a time may be borrowed. This limit does not include library technology or calculators.
- If no one is waiting for the item, you can renew a reserve item.
- If material is not returned on time, the instructor is notified, borrowing privileges are denied, and blocks are placed with student accounts. Delinquent accounts may also be referred to collection agencies or the police as stolen state property.
Call the Circulation Desk at 413.552.2372 for more information.