ALANA Men in Motion
The ALANA Men in Motion Program provides personalized attention to men of color at HCC.
African American, Latino, Asian, and Native American male students are matched with a professional staff mentor to receive support with college navigation, along with personal encouragement and motivation. ALANA men also have access to cultural, educational, and community building activities that promote a sense of belonging and academic achievement.
ALANA participants are invited to:
- Attend an orientation program to become familiar with the campus and services
- 1:1 sessions with a mentor or coach to support college success
- Student group meetings or activities aimed at networking and community building
- Participate in academic, cultural, and career field trips and workshops
- Leadership speaker events that will encourage men to build, dream and lead
- Enjoy FREE food, games, prizes, and much more at our events!
|M–Th: 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: Virtual office hours (by appointment)