Customer Service Program Summary
- Customer Service Training
- Length: 6 weeks
- Fee: Free of Charge* (If you are receiving SNAP, ATR, TAFDC or other benefits).
- If a student doesn't receive benefits, then they can pay out of pocket. The cost of the Customer Service program is $2600. We accept bank checks or credit cards.
- Instruction: Hybrid: in-person & online at HCC campus
- Requirement: 18+ yrs old, Massachusetts Resident, High School Diploma/Hi-Set.
- Employment Search: Upon successful completion, students will be given resources to help find employment in the Customer Service field.
Customer Service Program Description:
This 5 week course is a professional refresher in providing superior customer service in a variety of consumer based settings. Emphasis on business etiquette, communication skills, effective questioning techniques, active listening and consumer focused resolutions. A confidence building course with immediate application of concepts, methods and skills via daily synchronous sessions and asynchronous assignments. Administrative support and structured employment search are also included. Prospective students must be at least 18 years old, have earned at least a high school diploma, GED or HiSet, complete basic math and reading assessments and submit documentation of compliance with HCC's COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Customer Service Program Requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Massachusetts Resident
- Completed High School Diploma, Hi-Set or GED
Interested? Please complete the Jump Start Inquiry Form here or call the Jump Start Department at 413-552-2730
*Disclaimer: Information is subject to change. Please call the Jump Start office for the most up to date information.