Customer Service Program Summary
- Customer Service Training
- Length: Five weeks
- Cost: FREE (if you receive SNAP, ATR, TAFDC or other benefits)*
- Instruction: 100% online
- Requirement: 18+ years old, Massachusetts resident, High School Diploma/HiSET/GED
- After finishing the program, students will get resources to help find jobs in the customer service field
Customer Service Program Description
This five-week course is a professional refresher in providing superior customer service in a variety of consumer based settings with an emphasis on business etiquette, communication skills, effective questioning techniques, active listening, and consumer-focused resolutions. This is a confidence-building course with immediate application of concepts, methods, and skills via daily class sessions that must be attended on time, and assignments that can be completed on your schedule.
You will receive support for the class, as well as help finding a job afterwards. Prospective students must be at least 18 years old; have earned at least a high school diploma, GED, or HiSET; complete basic math and reading assessments; and submit proof of COVID vaccination.
Customer Service Program Requirements
- At least 18 years of age
- Massachusetts resident
- Completed high school diploma, HiSET, or GED
*Disclaimer: Information is subject to change. Please call the Jump Start office for the most up to date information.