Want to gain hands-on experience in your career field before you graduate? Start with an academic internship through the Experiential Learning program.
HCC's Experiential Learning program (ExL) provides our students with the opportunity to test drive real-world careers in their field of study through academic internships.
Explore the links below to learn more about academic internships at HCC!
You can become a Faculty Sponsor for a student intern. Learn about your role, time commitment, and compensation.
For Community Partners
Learn about benefits to your organization, how to design an internship program, and why you should sponsor an HCC student intern.
- MCC Experiential Education: Internships & Cooperative Education, A Handbook For Practitioners & Administrators
- Memorandum Of Understanding
- Acknowledgment Of Risk & Consent Form
- Learning Agreement
- Academic Internship Assessment
- Expression Of Interest
- ExL Resource Guide for Community Partners
- ExL Resource Guide for Faculty Sponsors