Want to gain hands-on experience in your career field before you graduate? Start with an academic internship through the Experiential Learning program.
HCC's Experiential Learning program (ExL) provides our students with the opportunity to test drive real-world careers in their field of study through academic internships.
Explore the links below to learn more about academic internships at HCC!
Students who are interested in an internship for the fall 2020 semester are required to attend an academic internship orientation during the spring 2020 advising period.
Please attend one of the following sessions:
- Tuesday, April 21, 4 p.m.
- Thursday, April 30, 5 p.m.
Sessions will be conducted via Zoom and prior registration is required. To register, email Andrea Picard at email@example.com.
To help us get to know you, your major, and your interests better, please complete this form.
We look forward to working with you!
You can become a Faculty Sponsor for a student intern. Learn about your role, time commitment, and compensation.
Learn about benefits to your organization, how to design an internship program, and why you should sponsor an HCC student intern.
- MCC Experiential Education: Internships & Cooperative Education, A Handbook For Practitioners & Administrators
- Memorandum Of Understanding
- Acknowledgment Of Risk & Consent Form
- Learning Agreement
- Academic Internship Assessment
- Expression Of Interest
- ExL Resource Guide for Community Partners
- ExL Resource Guide for Faculty Sponsors