STUDENTS COMMIT TO:
- Begin at HCC
- Complete associate degree within 2.5 years
- Transfer to one of Massachusetts' State Universities or UMass campuses
- Complete bachelor's degree within 2 more years
- Maintain full time, continuous enrollment and a cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Students must sign up to participate before they earn 15 credits (including developmental credits)
COMMONWEALTH COMMITMENT TO STUDENTS:
- A freeze on tuition and fees for all four years upon entry into the Commonwealth Commitment program, until student graduates or leaves program.
- A reduction in tuition and mandatory fees: A 10% rebate off tuition and mandatory fees payable via check or bookstore voucher at the end of every successfully completed semester
- An additional MassTransfer tuition credit once student enrolls in bachelors program
Average savings over four years...
|HCC to State University||$4,402|
|HCC to UMass||$6,640|
To sign up to participate, students must download and complete this Commonwealth Commitment Participation Form and return it to the Advising, Career & Transfer Center, CC 102, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find more information on the Commonwealth Commitment website.