The following are forms that may be required by HCC's Financial Aid Office as part of your application for financial aid, or as follow-up documentation. The Financial Aid Office will let you know we need these forms by posting the requirement in your Online Services. You can access the forms directly through Online Services or by clicking on the links below. You only need to complete the forms specified to you in Online Services.
Due to COVID19, our office is working remotely and we are not able to receive documents by mail or fax. Department of education regulations require students to upload all documents to a secure server. We cannot accept emailed images of your documents. To access the upload link, please login to your online services at hcc.edu/onlineservices.
Tips for successful submission
- Make sure all forms are legible.
- Do not leave any question blank unless stated.
- Complete forms in blue or black ink.
- Make sure your HCC student ID is on each submitted page.
- Documents that require a signature must have a handwritten signature.
- Please be sure to include both sides of all 2-sided documents.
- Files must be in .pdf, .doc, .docx, or .jpg format.
- Please save document as your Last name and last four digits of your Student ID.