About HCC

Transcript Re-Evaluation Request

Request an evaluation of transcripts if:

  • you feel as though an error or omission has occurred in the evaluation of transfer credit
  • you have changed your program of study

To request an evaluation of transcript(s), please fill out the Transcript Evaluation Request Form.  Once we have received the request, notification will be sent via mail within 2 weeks.  Should you need immediate assistance, please call Student Records at (413) 552-2319.