About HCC

Request a Transcript

Need a copy of your transcript? HCC uses Parchment to send official copies to other schools, prospective employers, or other agencies. You can even request a paper copy for yourself! Simply follow the instructions below.

Note: For GED or HiSET transcript requests, please visit this website.

how to request your transcript

Parchment transcript orders need to be submitted using a laptop or desktop computer and the Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers. Mobile devices do not work.

Do you have a current Online Services account?

Online Services

  1. Log in to Online Services.
  2. Select Order a Transcript, and you will be transferred to Parchment. Follow the instructions below!

If you don't have a current Online Services account, please follow the steps below.

Order Credentials from Parchment

  1. Log in to Parchment, or register if it's your first time.
  2. Choose which document(s) you'd like to request.
  3. Under "Where would you like your documents sent?" choose Send to Yourself, Another Individual, or Third Party. (If you'd like to pick up a paper copy at HCC, choose Paper Transcript Pickup. You will be notified by email when the transcript is ready for pickup and you can obtain it in FR 221 between 8:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday or 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday. You must show an HCC ID or government-issued picture identification to receive your transcript!) Please note: Paper copy pick-ups are currently not taking place.
  4. Review the prices on the Order Details page.

If you don't need an official transcript, you can print your academic history via HCC Online Services. Active students can view and print their unofficial transcripts from the HCC Online Services portal. Follow the instructions below:

  1. Log in to Online Services.
  2. Click on the Student Services tab, then click on Student Records, then Academic Transcript.
  3. Choose your Transcript Level and Type from the dropdown menus, then click "Submit" to view your unofficial transcript.
Financial Holds

Students who have a financial hold with HCC can't receive official transcripts until payment arrangement has been made and the hold is cleared by the Student Accounts Office.

Hold Transcript for Grades or Degree

Transcripts may be held for the current semester's grades or the next degree date. However, if you're expecting a grade change, don't order your transcript until you're sure the grade has been changed!