About HCC

Request for Services

Supervisors or designees are required to submit this form to request services for new hires and/or returning employees.  It is the policy of IT Services to end network access (computer sign-on) for non-benefited employees as soon as the contract has ended.

By submitting this request you are certifying that the employee has been given a contract and has completed the required employment paperwork.  Please be as specific as possible in your request.