About HCC

Student Accounts

get in touch

You can reach us Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. by phone at 413.552.2101, email, or you can chat with us by clicking on the Chat Now icon on this web page.

Looking for your student bill? Want to make a payment? Expecting a refund?  

You can find your statement and payment plan information online. Go to Online Services. Once logged in, select Student Services and follow the eBill Statement/Payments/Payment Plan link. HCC does not mail bills.  Billing reminders and other important messages will be sent to your HCC email address, so be sure to check it regularly.

Questions? Contact us by phone at 413.552.2101 or email at studentaccounts@hcc.edu.

View the Billing Schedule & Refund Policies for Credit Courses.

Once you have registered for your classes, the Bursar's Office (Student Account Services, located in Frost 201) will upload an e-bill statement, listing charges (such as tuition and fees) and credits (such as financial aid or other payments).

Health insurance information and waiver/enrollment form are available online.

Be sure to make your payments by your billing due date! You are responsible for any charges incurred that are not addressed in a payment plan or covered by financial aid. You will be responsible for charges incurred if courses are not dropped during the add/drop period.

Incomplete paperwork can delay payment to your account, so be sure that your financial aid application, veteran or other tuition waivers, and/or online payment plan have been completed.

Enrollment in the Payment Plan is online through Online Services.

If you are receiving financial aid or other type of tuition assistance/payment, the College must provide students with a copy of their billing statement. The email notice and the online Bill Statement will show a negative amount due (e.g. Amount Due -$100.00) when your anticipated aid exceeds tuition and fees. Financial aid surplus will be converted into a book advance to purchase books and supplies during the open Book Advance Program period. Any remaining surplus of financial aid, tuition assistance or overpayment will be refunded to you, the student, by the College for financial aid within 14 days upon receipt and within 7 days upon request by the student for other overpayments.

Payments made by credit/debit card will be refunded to credit/debit cards used for payment.

Where is my refund? Detailed information is available to you through Online Services where you can set up direct deposit to funds to be delivered directly into your bank account of choice. Holyoke Community College delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. Visit our refund options page to learn all about your other refund choices.


If, after registering, you decide not to attend HCC, immediately notify the Student Records Office to withdraw you from your classes. Use the Student Course Withdrawal Form to submit your request. Please be aware that non-payment of your bill does not constitute withdrawal from the College.