About Our Office
Student Affairs complements the overall institutional mission to promote student success. We believe in an approach which rests on a platform of core principles...
To serve students in the pursuit of their educational and career goals by providing:
- Professional excellence
- Friendly, personalized, technology-enhanced service
- Accessible, accurate, and timely information
- Student-centered procedures and policies
- Sensitivity to diverse needs and interests
To work collaboratively with Academic Affairs in the support of students in the following areas:
- Educational-vocational preparation
- Cognitive/intellectual growth
- Social/interpersonal development
- Character and leadership building
- Physical and emotional well-being
To foster lifelong learning through the development and delivery of strategic programs and services:
- Outreach and access
- Educational planning
- Personal/social support
- Co-curricular and multi-cultural activities
- Athletics, health, and wellness
Hours & Location
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Student Affairs Office is located in Frost Building, Room 224.