Google Scholar Instructions
Why search in Google Scholar?
- Search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites.
- Locate the complete document through your library or on the web.
How to set your search to link to articles in HCC library:
- When off-campus, Google Scholar will not automatically show links to HCC library holdings. You can set your search to link to HCC. On the Google Scholar home page, click on the menu located at the top left of your screen.
- Click on the link for Settings.
- Select Library Links.
- Enter holyoke in the search box and then check the box next to Holyoke Community College. Click Save.