Books & College Store
- 1/17: Last day to return a fall '19 rental or sell back books
- Book advances are available in the College Store
Located on the second floor of the Campus Center, the store offers laptops, software, tech accessories, HCC-branded apparel, convenience products (including healthy snacks and gluten-free choices), backpacks, art supplies, and a wide variety of other supplies. Staff are also available in the store (or in the HCC Library) to assist students with online textbook purchasing.
Textbooks will be available on campus in the College Store (CC 251) and online. HCC is partnering with Barnes & Noble to provide online book ordering via the HCC-Barnes & Noble website. Online orders can be shipped to a student's home or to the College Store for pick-up. Students who need assistance with book orders can call or visit the HCC College Store during posted business hours.
Jan. 17 is the last day to return a fall 2019 rental or sell back a book.
The HCC College Store offers:
- Holyoke Community College branded gifts and apparel
- Supplies such as notebooks, pens/pencils, highlighters, binders, and paper
- Art supplies
- Medical supplies
- Laptops and tablets
- Discounted software
- Technology supplies
- Gift certificates
- Graduation items like caps and gowns, and diploma frames
- Cold drinks and snacks
- Postage stamps
- Greeting cards and gifts
- And more!
Get class rings and Commencement gifts at balfour.com (search for "Holyoke Community College").