Books & College Store
- Financial Aid book advances are open until 9/20
- Textbook returns must be shipped by 9/19. Call customer Service at 800.381.5151 for assistance.
Located on the second floor of the Campus Center, the store offers laptops, software, tech accessories, HCC-branded apparel, convenience products (including healthy snacks and gluten-free choices), backpacks, art supplies, and a wide variety of other supplies. Staff are also available in the store (or in the HCC Library) to assist students with online textbook purchasing.
HCC is partnering with Follett to provide online book ordering and more! Visit books.hcc.edu for more information.
Fall textbook returns must arrive at the Follett warehouse in Maryland by Sept. 24. Please ship your return by Sept. 19. Please note, textbook returns cannot be processed at the campus store at this time. Returns for late-starting classes are due at the Follett warehouse two weeks after the class's starting date.
Please call Follett customer service number at 800.381.5151 with any questions.
The HCC College Store offers:
- Holyoke Community College branded gifts and apparel
- Supplies such as notebooks, pens/pencils, highlighters, binders, and paper
- Art supplies
- Medical supplies
- Laptops and tablets
- Discounted software
- Technology supplies
- Gift certificates
- Graduation items like caps and gowns, and diploma frames
- Cold drinks and snacks
- Postage stamps
- Greeting cards and gifts
- And more!
Get class rings and Commencement gifts at balfour.com (search for "Holyoke Community College").