How do we evaluate your paper?
Successful research papers/projects should exhibit the following elements:
- Extensive and creative use of library resources and collections in any format.
- Demonstrated application of information literacy principles.
- A well defined and expressed thesis.
- Ability to integrate original thought and documented research from library resources.
- Clarity of written work.
- Use of consistent citation and bibliographic format throughout the paper/project.
Evaluation Committee for BUILD Research Competition
- Ileana Vasu, Professor of Mathematics (STEM)
- Camille Close, Librarian
- Frank Johnson, Coordinator of Writing Center
- Vanessa Martinez, Professor of Anthropology, Honors Program Coordinator
- Mary Orisich, Chair of Critical Studies