The Helen M. & James E. Izatt BUILD Research Competition
The purpose of The Helen M. and James E. Izatt BUILD Competion is to encourage and support student research using library resources. The competition rewards students who show exceptional skill and creativity in the application of library resources to a research project.
- First Place - $250
- Second Place - $125
- All students enrolled at Holyoke Community College are encouraged to submit research papers/projects.
- Both individuals and teams may submit papers/projects. (Prize will be divided among team members.)
- Papers/projects submitted must be the result of work completed for a credit course at HCC during the Winter 2022, Spring 2022, Summer 2022, or Fall 2022 semesters.
- Research papers/projects must be endorsed by the faculty member responsible for the course.
- Individuals or teams must agree that the winning paper/project will become the physical property of the HCC Library and Archives.
- Friday, March 17, 2023, 4 p.m.
Image by Petr Kratochvil.