Ways to Give
If you would like to shape the future of HCC and the lives of our students, our development staff is ready to work with you to find the giving opportunity that best expresses your values and interest while also meeting the college's financial needs. There are many ways to give, including:
- GIFTS BY CASH, CHECK & CREDIT CARD: You can make sure that your support benefits programs of your choice by giving online, by sending your check (made out to the HCC Foundation, Inc.) to Holyoke Community College Foundation, 303 Homestead Ave, Holyoke, MA 01040.
- ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER (EFT): You can direct your bank to issue payments on a monthly or yearly basis. Please email Patrick Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413.552.2746 for more information.
- MATCHING GIFTS: Your employer may match your contributions to the Holyoke Community College Foundation. Please contact your employer for more information.
- IRA CHARITABLE GIFTS: The IRA charitable rollover (also called the Qualified Charitable Distribution, or QCD) is a great way to make a tax-free gift to HCC and satisfy your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD). If you are not required to take an RMD but no longer itemize your deductions, then a QCD may be right for you as well. Make a gift to the Holyoke Community College Foundation from your IRA. Start here.
- GIFTS OF SECURITIES: You may be able to transfer stock or mutual fund holdings to the Holyoke Community College Foundation while securing significant tax benefits for yourself and your family. View stock transfer information or download our stock transfer gift form.
- GIFTS OF OTHER ASSETS: Retirement funds and real estate can be transformed into important philanthropic support for Holyoke Community College. The same may be true for other personal property, such as artwork and special collections.
- ESTATE GIFTS: Through a bequest, you can create a legacy that will benefit Holyoke Community College for years to come. Our staff can tell you more about how to work with your estate planner.