Mission, Vision & Values
Educate. Inspire. Connect.
Holyoke Community College aspires to be a college of academic excellence known for helping students overcome barriers to success.
Kindness, inclusion, and trust are the foundations of the work that we do together. Innovation and collaboration enable us to explore and implement the ideas that will shape our future.
Holyoke Community College commits to delivering a transformational student experience characterized by:
- A “connection network” that draws people, services and knowledge together to address students’ fundamental needs and thus ensure their readiness to succeed at HCC
- An affordable, relevant education provided by talented faculty and resulting in career and transfer opportunities that enable students to thrive
- An approach to educating the whole person that continuously meets students where they are — socially, financially, educationally, and geographically — and engaging them in real-world learning experiences
- A vibrant, connected college community that enriches the learning experience, delivers relentless encouragement, and builds life-long connections
Faculty and staff of Holyoke Community College commit to support this transformative experience through:
- Accessible, guided, and intuitive services that support students and their families
- Efficient and effective processes supported by contemporary technologies
- Data and predictive analytics that enable HCC to deliver personalized, proactive, and responsive programs and services
- An agile and supportive culture that recognizes the importance of training and professional development to build knowledge, skills, and abilities