This section is a roadmap for most of our working documents, forms, and procedures.
- Activation and login instructions for HCC email accounts
- Part-time Non-Benefited policy and procedures
- DCE hiring and assignment process
View My Pay Info
Self-Service Online Learning Tools
SSO NEOGOV Login
SSTA Forgot Password
SSTA Part Time Instructions
AFSCME CBA 2017-2020
MCCC CBA 2018-2021
NUP Handbook 2016
Pay Calendar 2021
DCE CBA 2018-2020
Eligible Positions for Reimbursement:
Full-time Faculty, Non-Unit Professional positions at the Director level and above, and Unit Professional positions.
The college will reimburse up to $1,000 to cover the cost to interview at Holyoke Community College. (See guidelines below.)
- Travel: Air or ground transportation including tolls and parking. (Personal auto rate at .58 cents per mile.) Closest airport to college: Bradley International
- Hotel: Generally one overnight at *Homewood Suites, D Hotel, or Candlewood Suites (see below for contact information) or equivalent amount toward lodging of the candidate's choice.
- Transportation: Car rental or equivalent transportation.
- Meal Allowance: A daily total of $40.00 (State allowance)
The candidate will provide original receipts and/or documentation of mileage (Mapquest.com printout) to the Office of Human Resources. Also, the State requires the candidate to fill out a W-9 form and submit with original receipts. The College will then reimburse the candidate as outlined above.
Policy in Relocation Costs:
Except for the position of President, Holyoke Community College will generally not pay relocation costs for new employees. The President may recommend to the Board of Trustee, under very special circumstances, an exception to this policy.
*Hotel Contact Information:
Homewood Suites (Hilton), 375 Whitney Ave., Holyoke, MA 413.532.3100
Country Inn & Suites, 1 Country Club Road, Holyoke, MA 413.533.2100
Candlewood Suites, 572 Riverdale Road, West Springfield, MA 413.739.1122
Please identify yourself as affiliated with Holyoke Community College.
|New Year's Day (January 1)||Jan. 1, Wednesday|
|Martin Luther King Day (Third Monday in January)||Jan. 20, Monday|
|Washington's Birthday (Third Monday in February)||Feb. 17, Monday|
|Patriot's Day (Third Monday in April)||April 20, Monday|
|Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)||May 25, Monday|
|Independence Day (July 4)||July 4, Saturday|
|Labor Day (First Monday in September)||Sept. 7, Monday|
|Columbus Day (Second Monday in October)||Oct. 12, Monday|
|Veterans' Day (November 11)||Nov. 11, Wednesday|
|Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November)||Nov. 26, Thursday|
|Christmas Day (December 25)||Dec. 25, Friday|