Read HCC's COVID-19 policies here. Road work is ongoing. View our road/parking lot closure map.

Courses & Programs

Course Equivalency Guides

The following schools have established course equivalencies with Holyoke Community College courses that match those at the four-year school.

The most accurate way to find out if your courses will transfer is to make an appointment with the transfer admissions staff at the school you where you would like to enroll. Bring an unofficial transcript with you, and ask them to look it over. They may give you an unofficial credit evaluation only. You will still need to send official HCC transcripts when you apply in order to get transfer credit for your courses.

Schools will typically award transfer credit for courses with a C grade or higher that is part of the colleges general education or program requirements. These links are for guide purposes only, and the transferability of these courses may change without notice.