Whether you want to launch a business, manage a non-profit, or climb the corporate ladder, HCC offers a pathway to your future.
Degrees within the business administration department prepare students for a wide range of careers.
Program graduates gain a strong foundation in the business principles and reasoning skills necessary for success. You will learn how to interpret, prepare, and analyze basic financial statements; weigh the legal, social, and economic impact of business decisions; and understand the role that business plays in different societal and economic systems.
Degrees & certificates
- Administrative Professional Studies Degree
- Administrative Professional Studies Certificate
- Banking Degree
- Business Administration Career Option
- Business Administration MassTransfer Option
- Business Administration General Transfer Career Option
- Entrepreneurship Degree
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Human Resource Management Degree
- Sport Management
I remember reading that 80 percent of startup businesses fail within the first three years because of a lack of knowledge. I said to myself, well, I've got to go to school, cause I'm not failing. I'm just not."